Welcome to Roy Rogers Fundraising!
At Roy Rogers we make it not only fun to host your fundraiser with us but also help you achieve your goals. Our program offers your group the ability to easily set up and execute your program within your community.
How does Roy Rogers community fundraising work?
- Contact a Roy Rogers manager to schedule your fundraiser.
- Select your fundraiser date and time. A fundraiser can be planned for a maximum of 3 hours, and the exact date and time is at the manager’s discretion.
- Create marketing materials to promote your fundraiser. Please note: All materials must be approved by the Roy Rogers marketing team.
- Within 30 days following the event, you will be notified of the final fundraising total and payment timeframe.
- Roy Rogers will contribute 25% of your organization’s receipts to your group, with a minimum of $100 in sales.
Tips for promoting your fundraiser
- Promote your fundraiser through flyers, posters, social media or public service announcements.
- Contact the Roy Rogers marketing team for official logos, and flyer examples.
- All marketing materials must be approved by the marketing team before promoting event.
- Ask your Roy Rogers Manager how you can display a flyer in the store.
- Be sure to advertise your event at least one week prior to the scheduled date.
- Encourage members from your organization to attend the event. The more members that attend the event, the more money your group raises. We ask that your group not solicit our Roy Rogers guests to participate in your fundraiser.
Get started today! Download our brochure and contact the manager on duty at the Roy Rogers Restaurant of your choice.
Fundraising is available at participating stores only, please see your local store manager for details.