Welcome to Roy Rogers Fundraising!
At Roy Rogers we make it not only fun to host your fundraiser with us but our customer base can really help you acheive your goals. Our program offers your group the ability to easily set up and execute your program within your community.
How does Roy Rogers community fundraising work?
1. Contact a Roy Rogers manager to schedule your fundraiser. The exact date and time of the event is at the manager’s discretion, based on the restaurant’s business. A fundraiser can be planned for a maximum of three hours.
2. Promote your fundraiser through flyers, posters or public service announcements. We can supply a Roy Rogers logo and other marketing materials to you, upon request, to help in your efforts. Be sure to advertise your event at least one week ahead of the scheduled date. We will be happy to display your flyers in our restaurant.
3. Organize members of your organization to volunteer in the dining room during your fundraising event. We will train and supervise your volunteers to help your event run smoothly. (See General Manager for details.)
4. On the night of the event, all original receipts from your organization’s purchases throughout the night are collected and put into a box. Make sure you really promote your fundraiser because the more members of your organization that attend, the more money your group raises. (We do ask that your group NOT solicit our regular Roy Rogers guests to participate in your fundraising event.)
5. Roy Rogers will contribute 25% of your organization’s receipts to your group and notify you of your final fundraising total within two weeks following your event.
Get started today! Download our brochure and contact the manager on duty at the Roy Rogers Restaurant of your choice.
Fundraising is available at participating stores only, please see your local store manager for details.