DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO RIDE WITH ROY?
The Roy Rogers culture doesn’t discriminate against any person possessing enough tenacity to saddle up, as long as you’re in for a good long ride. It takes both resources and a good bit of gumption to start, but the reward is as wide as Texas and as deep as the Grand Canyon. This is what it takes to achieve inclusion into our cowboy world.
Minimum Financial Requirements:
• Liquid Assets: $300,000
• Net Worth: $1,000,000
• Previous franchise or restaurant experience preferred
Total Estimated Initial Investment:
• $885,750 – $1,410,450*
• 5% (gross sales or revenues)
• Up to 3% (gross sales or revenues)
• 15 years + two subsequent five-year renewal terms
• 10 weeks
* Does not include real estate. Total amount will vary depending on the type of restaurant you build.